Asparagus is a supplement whit:
- decent wellspring of potassium
- vitamin B6
- vitamins A
- vitamin C
Broad research into asparagus nourishment has brought about this amusing looking vegetable being positioned among the best products.
Asparagus Tapas with Red Pepper Sauce Recipe
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 2 large red bell peppers, cored & seeded
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 – 4 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup fresh basil
- 1 lb. asparagus
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- Coarsely hack red peppers.
- Cook peppers and garlic in oil over low warmth for 30 minutes.
- Puree blend in sustenance processor or blender. Include vinegar, basil, salt and pepper.
- Acquire water to heat up the skillet; include asparagus lances. Return water to bubbling; stew, secured around 5 minutes or until the point when asparagus is fresh delicate.
- Spoon red pepper sauce on platter; mastermind asparagus over sauce.
- Enhancement with red pepper and basil, if sought.
Via - healthyforreallife.com